Hamburg Central School Board 2015-16
Mr. Cameron Hall
Mrs. Laura Heeter
Mr. Robbin D. List
Mr. Richard G. Schneider
Mr. David Yoviene
2015-16 Student rep. - Sean DeLellis
Speaking to the board
Regular meetings of the Hamburg Central School Board are conducted in public and community members are welcome to attend. Public expression at board meetings is encouraged and a specific portion of the agenda is provided for this purpose.
Written and/or oral requests by the public to be placed on the agenda must be received in the Superintendent's Office by the Wednesday prior to the board meeting.
An opportunity is also provided during the agenda for persons who wish to address the board who have not made advance arrangements.
Meeting dates 2015-16
The school board meets at 6:30 p.m. on a Tuesday, unless otherwise indicated. For regular meetings, it is anticipated that the board will act upon a resolution to convene an executive (non-public) session at 6:30 p.m. It is anticipated that the board will return to public session at 7:30 p.m. The meeting schedule for the 2015-16 school year is:
School Board members may be contacted at the email addresses above or in writing or by phone message via the Superintendent's Office, 5305 Abbott Rd., Hamburg, NY, 14075 or 646-3200, ext. 7220.
- Tuesday, July 7 (2015-16 reorganization meeting) at 6:30 p.m. in the Administration Building, 5305 Abbott Rd.
- Tuesday, Aug. 11 at the Administration Building/District Safety Plan public hearing at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 2 (special meeting) at 7:15 a.m. at the Administration Building
- Tuesday, Sept. 15 at the Administration Building
- Tuesday, Oct. 13 at Union Pleasant Elementary School, 150 Pleasant
- Wednesday, Nov. 18 at Armor Elementary School, 5301 Abbott
- Tuesday, Dec. 8 at Boston Valley Elementary School, 7476
Back Creek Rd.
- Tuesday, Jan. 12 at Hamburg High School, 4111 Legion Dr.
- Tuesday, Feb. 9 at the Administration Building
- Tuesday, Feb. 23 (budget work session) at 6 p.m. at the
- Tuesday, March 8 at Hamburg Middle School, 360 Division St.
- Tuesday, March 15 (budget work session/community forum) at 6
p.m. at the Administration Building
- Tuesday, April 12 (budget work session) at 6 p.m. at the
- Tuesday, April 19 at the Administration Building
- Tuesday, May 3 (budget hearing) at 6 p.m. at the
- Tuesday, May 10 at Charlotte Avenue Elementary School, 301
- Tuesday, May 17 (budget vote/School Board election) – 7
a.m.-9 p.m. at Hamburg High School
- Tuesday, June 14 at the Administration Building