Hamburg Central School Board 2016-17
Mr. Thomas F. Flynn III
Mr. Cameron Hall
Mrs. Laura Heeter
Mr. Robbin D. List
Mr. Richard G. Schneider
Mr. David Yoviene
2016-17 Student rep. - Conor Long
Speaking to the board
Regular meetings of the Hamburg Central School Board are conducted in public and community members are welcome to attend. Public expression at board meetings is encouraged and a specific portion of the agenda is provided for this purpose.
Written and/or oral requests by the public to be placed on the agenda must be received in the Superintendent's Office by the Wednesday prior to the board meeting.
An opportunity is also provided during the agenda for persons who wish to address the board who have not made advance arrangements.
Meeting dates 2016-17
The school board meets at 6:30 p.m. on a Tuesday, unless otherwise indicated. The meeting schedule for the 2016-17 school year is:
School Board members may be contacted at the email addresses above or in writing or by phone message via the Superintendent's Office, 5305 Abbott Rd., Hamburg, NY, 14075 or 646-3200, ext. 7220.
- Tuesday, July 5 (reorganization meeting) at the Administration Building
- Tuesday, Aug. 9 at the Administration Building
- Tuesday, Sept. 20 at the Administration Building
- Tuesday, Oct. 11 at 6 p.m. at Charlotte Avenue Elementary School (cafeteria), 301 Charlotte Ave.
- Tuesday, Nov. 15 at Union Pleasant Elementary School, 150 Pleasant Ave.
- Tuesday, Dec. 13 at Hamburg High School, 4111 Legion Dr.
- Tuesday, Jan. 10 at Boston Valley Elementary School, 7476 Back Creek Rd.
- Tuesday, Jan. 31 (budget work session) at 6 p.m. at the Administration Building
- Tuesday, Feb. 7 at Armor Elementary, 5301 Abbott Rd.
- Tuesday, Feb. 28 (budget work session) at 6 p.m. at the Administration Building
- Tuesday, March 14 at Hamburg Middle School, 360 Division St.
- Tuesday, April 4 (budget work session & community forum) at 6 p.m. at the Administration Building
- Tuesday, April 18 (regular meeting & budget work session) at 6 p.m. at the Administration Building
- Tuesday, May 9 (regular meeting & budget public hearing) at 6 p.m. at the Administration Building
- Tuesday, May 16 (budget vote & School Board election) from 7 a.m.-9 p.m. at Hamburg High School
- Tuesday, June 13 at the Administration Building